You choose any 3 Jollypop Dummies, whatever size and colour combo you wish. Just leave a note at Checkout or message
Premmie ~ Blue ,Teal and Pink
Newborn (0-3 months) ~ Blue,Pink,Teal Purple and Orange
3 Months Plus ~ Blue pink orange clear and teal
It is important to adhere to these guidelines for the safety of your baby:
Premmie: for premature or low birthweight babies (under 3.5kg), for use in the hospital or by recommendation of your doctor or NICU caregiver.
Newborn: for babies without teeth but can be used until bub is ready to wean from dummy. Loop shaped handle with nubs.
Plus+: for babies beginning to teethe. Same size as JollyPop Newborn. More durable silicone nipple. Loop shaped handle with nubs.
JollyPop Pacifier is not a teether.
Replace after 3 months of use.
It is up to parents to decide at what age their baby should stop using a pacifier, but if the baby can fit the entire JollyPop in their mouth discontinue use.
- Safe 100% silicone – won’t crack, break or peel
- Soft & flexible – no hard inner guard
- Comfortable, curved shape fits baby's face
- Natural shape, textured nipple babies love – same as hospital baby bottles, Soothie & GumDrop
- Easy-to-hold loop shaped handle with nubs
- Two-tone baby bright colors
- Made in the USA
- Phthalate-free, latex-free, BPA-free, DEHP-free
- One piece construction, adheres to American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines
- JollyPop Pacifiers comply with US Consumer Product Safety Commission standards for pacifiers.
Wash regularly in in hot water with mild detergent; rinse before use. Safe methods to sanitize: Place in boiling water for two minutes. Let cool before use. Place in top rack of home dishwasher or home sterilizer.
JollyPops are guaranteed for 90 days from date of purchase against defective workmanship and material, when used under normal conditions. If our product fails to meet our limited warranty during the 90 day warranty period, we will, at our option, replace the product free of charge, or issue a refund for the value of the purchase price.
WARNING: Do not tie pacifier around baby's neck as it presents a danger of strangulation. Inspect carefully before each use, especially when child has teeth. Pull pacifier in all directions. Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness. If your baby can fit the entire JollyPop in his or her mouth, discontinue use.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Just Prems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.